Shake off those winter chills and come warm up at The Grid for Barrel Aged Beer Week!
We will have SIX rare and unique barrel aged beers on tap to help you keep Jack Frost at bay. There’s something for everyone as the beers range from Pale Ale’s and IPAs to Porters and Stouts. Bourbon barrels aren’t the only casks either as we will also feature rum and gin barrel aged beers!
For those not into beer, take a sip of a bourbon barreled WINE.
All beers will launch on Monday, 22nd January and stay on tap all week until they are gone so stop in early to try them all. Flights are available while supplies last.
There’s no cover. Just buy the beers (or wine) that you’d like to try.
Here is the full lineup of beers…
– Boulevard Whiskey Barrel Aged Stout
– Epic Big Bad Baptista Bourbon Barrel Aged Coffee Stout
– Lagunitas Fusion 46 Rum Barrel Aged Strong Ale
– Founders Doom Bourbon Barrel Imperial IPA
– Arbor MAFKA Barrel Aged Sour
– Tapistry Mr. Orange Gin Barrel Aged Witbier